Friday 11 July 2014

A book, a pretty little book


A very pretty book don't you agree? Lets have a look through the pages.


Ooooooh this page looks very interesting. Upcyced bubble mailers? Hang on a minute - lets have a closer look at the name at the top.....


Oh yes, that's me!! As you might have guessed from this long winded post, one of my tutorials has been featured in this book :)


See, a pretty picture too of my nursery rhyme bubble mailer.

The book was published in October last year and I forgot about it until I found the letter about it when I was tidying up the craft room recently - doh!!

So, how are you all?? I feel like I have been away from here for ages but it's been lass than a month!

1 comment:

dropstitch said...

This is so exciting! I can't believe you forgot about it for all this time! Congrats :)