I've finally got round to making another chicken doorstop - well I had to really as it was a commission order! Maime, who works with my mum, requested one and left it up to me to decide which fabric to use. I've been hording this fabric for a while - it came off a bag I never use - and thought it would be perfect for a chicken. I have used a little bit of it before here. It's a type of oilcloth so is quite hard to sew especially putting a zip in which I find quite tricky anyway! It was good in one way though as I didn't have to put any rice in it to take the photo.
I do have lots of pieces cut out for more chickens so hopefully I will be getting more made soon and up onto Etsy.