Wednesday 21 November 2007

Busy.......

..........again - I really do need to think up some new titles for these posts! I've been very busy with orders and have hardly had any time to prepare for the craft fair that is only 1 week away - eeeeekkkkkk. I'm not complaining though as sales are sales although a little extra time for craft fair related stuff would be good too! I've also been making some gift tags because that's what I've sold most of recently and all my stuff was downstairs. These ones are my favourites - I love the bright colours and the fact that they are mostly recycled!

I've also made some from a couple of old children's books. Quite cute I think! They will be going up onto Etsy this afternoon :)


That's all for the moment - I'm sure I'll be back soon though!

No comments: