Thursday 1 November 2007

It's and bits

Well I've used the title bits and bobs twice already so I needed to come up with something different! Sorry for the delay in posting but I have been busy tidying my house and we were away at the weekend - I delivered my wholesale order of chickens and Vicky was very pleased! It was nice to get some feedback from an actual person too.

So I have been busy sending parcels - using my own handmade envelopes obviously! Pretty post :)


Making stewed apple with raisins and cinnamon. I going to make a crumble tomorrow night I think - yummy!


Acquiring fabric! The first lot came from Ebay so I paid for that but the second photo is of some stuff that my sister gave me - thanks Saz!



And I've also been putting my business cards into a brand new, custom made for me and my larger than average cards, business card holder! The lovely Sugar Cane came up trumps and made it very quickly for me - and I love it!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OOhhhh! Very nice business card holder!

Anice said...

Ooohh I love your business card holder..it's fab! Mine is silver (coloured!) with Funky Hand engraved on it..not as funky as yours!!