Thursday 6 November 2008

The Scavenger Project!!

Eeeek - I'm excited about my new project! I have submitted some artwork to this project in America and one of my pieces (or at least one) will be published in a book!! You basically got a list of things and had to come up with something to represent the things on the list. My eyes lit up when I spotted number 24 - chicken!! This is what I submitted for that one.

You also had to email a random photo to them so I sent in this one.

One of the things on the list was 'In my past life I was' so I had to include 'Pretty In Blue'.


And the last thing I sent in (there were 24 things you could send in but I ran out of time!) was for the theme 'Childhood Memories'. It's a really gorgeous photo of the girls sitting on a tree stump enjoying a snack after a long walk in the woods when we were camping. Unfortunately I can't show it to you at the mo as it's in Matt's Flickr and I don't know the password!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

Congrats on the success! Looks as if you're having a busy time of it at the moment. That photo of the girls you mention sounds so sweet, lets hope we can see it soon! DH doesn't know this but I know all his passwords for everything (at least I think I do)!

Tip Top said...

Eeeee - thems chickens get everywhere!!! But such a fab colour!

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun project - your submissions are great :) love the chicken !