1. Lots of frantic early morning tidying and sorting ready for tomorrow.
2. Picnic lunch with Matt's delicious salmon rolls (we know it's Christmas when they are made!)
3. Snuggling on the sofa with hot choc, Quality Street and some Disney Christmas films.
4. The lighting of candles and sitting in near darkness watching the tree lights
5. Excited girls carefully choosing the right plates and bowls for Santa and Rudolph's snacks.
6. The thoughtful writing of a note to Santa.
7. Lots of giggling and excited smiles as we tracked Santa via Norad.
8. Finally hanging up the stockings in their bedrooms (near the door so Santa can find them easily!)
9. Some snuggling on the sofa for Mummy and Daddy - perfect!
I hope your Christmas Eve has been good :)