Thursday 7 January 2010

Crafting 365

Ok so I may be mad but I am going to join up to Crafting 365!!


It's a commitment to bringing craft into your everyday life - crafting one thing (or piece of one thing) every day for a year. Now I know I am going to slip up occasionally, miss some days and post some exciting craft stuff such as business cards etc (!) but I will aim to craft everyday for one year! I already craft a lot but most of it is quite samey (gift tags spring to mind!) and I would like to jump out of my comfort zone a little - you know push myself creatively a bit.

All you need to do is craft one thing per day and then post it to the Flickr group. I won't be posting everything on here but if you want to see how I am getting on (I will update regularly on here too) then you can become a friend on Flickr.

5 comments:

rachelle blondel said...

good luck that sounds like a great challenge we'll have to keep each other going! Rx

Petit Filoux said...

now that's a big challenge!! good luck with it! x

Tweed Thoughts said...

Good Luck! Sounds like a great idea :)

Twiggy said...

Phew, good luck !!
twiggy x

WendyCarole said...

Good luck. My new year's res a few years ago was to cross stitch everyday. I managed it for wellover the year but work again took over in the end