1. Matt and I have moved 574 National Geographic magazines down two flights of stairs as they are going to a new home. More space for books!
|This photo represents less than half of them!|
3. I have sewn the last remaining bits of a pair of Next curtains (badly torn) onto some cards to make pretty greetings card sets. The bits have been languishing in my craft room for about 2 years and I made 35 cards.
4. I have uploaded 229 photographs to Flickr since the start of March and only 34 of them are visible to everyone. The one below is one of those visible.
|Large Swedish Chef badge that sold at a fair.|
6. I am finally taking the recommended amount of exercise per week for the first time in my life and I must say that walking is fun!
7. It is now 10.31pm on Tuesday evening and I am going to schedule this post for 6.15am Wednesday morning. Bye!