Wednesday 30 March 2011

Some vital statistics

Well not really vital but interesting to me anyway!

1. Matt and I have moved 574 National Geographic magazines down two flights of stairs as they are going to a new home. More space for books!

This photo represents less than half of them!
2. I have sewn 196 business cards whilst 'tidying up' the craft room. I want to have at least 400 on hand as I am trying to get organised for Saltaire.

3. I have sewn the last remaining bits of a pair of Next curtains (badly torn) onto some cards to make pretty greetings card sets. The bits have been languishing in my craft room for about 2 years and I made 35 cards.

4. I have uploaded 229 photographs to Flickr since the start of March and only 34 of them are visible to everyone. The one below is one of those visible.

Large Swedish Chef badge that sold at a fair.

5. I have lost 1 stone 1lb in weight (15lbs) since the start of the year. Slow going but I want the weight to stay off :) I still have a fair way to go before I am no longer overweight but I'm content at the moment.

6. I am finally taking the recommended amount of exercise per week for the first time in my life and I must say that walking is fun!

7. It is now 10.31pm on Tuesday evening and I am going to schedule this post for 6.15am Wednesday morning. Bye!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Lovely interesting post! Well done on your weight loss, I know it is really tough.... slow but steady is always better though.
Wow, what a lot of magazines! x

Jennifer Rose said...

congrats on the weight loss :D
574 national geograpics! o.0 that must have weighed a ton!

WendyCarole said...

oooooooooooh Saltaire is my birthday weekend. As I live in Bradford I wil try and get there. Depends what people have planned for me!

Tip Top said...

Go girl!!!

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Congratulations on the weight loss and the de-cluttering! :)

june at noon said...

I'm liking those stats! Good for you on the weight loss, too. That's such a hard battle sometimes, but it sounds like you're right on track!