Tuesday 18 December 2007

Blog break!

Right I have closed my Etsy and Tuggle shops for the upcoming Christmas holidays so I am going to take a blog break too! For part of Christmas we are going away to a part of France that has terrible phone reception and the house has no internet connection so I'm going to be uncontactable - how nice is that going to be!! I'm planning on spending quality time with the girls and Matt, reading books and I'm going to try and teach myself to crochet. I have different sized crochet hooks and the Ladybird Teach Yourself to Crochet book. We will see how that goes!
Anyway I know it is a bit early but have a great Christmas and I will see you in the New Year :)

4 comments:

Deanne said...

Have a lovely christmas, it certainly sounds like the perfect getaway. Hope the crocheting goes well. x

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you, Matt and the girls too - from me and mine!

Good luck with the crocheting and yes, want to see what you have made good or bad!!

PeculiarForest said...

merry christmas to you to, have a good one and eat lots xx

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)