Thursday 17 July 2008

Eeeeeek!

Bloody stupid children's craft glue - it's rubbish! I mixed it last night with the same amount of water as I usually use with a different pva and happily made the things I was making. It came to this morning and I went to put them into the binding machine and half the bloody paper fell off! It wouldn't be a problem except that they are teachers presents and need to be given out tomorrow as it is Anya's last day at nursery - bugger! I've been scouring my Etsy shop just in case the new layer of pva doesn't work either. Luckily I have some things that will do as presents but I'm a little annoyed to say the least!

Anyway, hopefully I will be back tomorrow with a lovely post complete with pictures of the presents for Anya's teachers.

Meanwhile here's a picture of me for Clever Nettle and this post here.

2 comments:

....... said...

starch glue is the best! if you have time to get that.

Tip Top said...

Oh no!!!!!

Hope its all ok now