Tuesday 15 July 2008

Kissing

This isn't what the post was going to be about but I need to edit photos to get the colours right and I can't be bothered so you will have to wait until tomorrow to see the fab things I got from the charity shop on Monday!

Instead I have some photo's of my girls being cute!

Right Mummy asked us to kiss so here we go

That's it Tara, lean towards me

Come on Tara - I'll just grab your top and pull you round

That's it now!

Oh and a big hug and kiss from us goes to my friend Alex and her little boy Nathaniel who has been in hospital - big kisses from this side of Burnley to your side of Burnley :)

3 comments:

Cortes Fan said...

NOh that's lovely! What gorgeous girls!!!

Tizzalicious said...

Cute indeed!

Unknown said...

oh, how absolutely darling that is!
~Emily