Well - so far, there is still no news from the hospital.
Lynsey has had an X-ray and an ultrasound, and the only thing that indicates any progress is that she is now allowed to eat (having been nil by mouth until 2pm today, poor thing!). She is still waiting to see a doctor since the scan, but the person doing the scan said that they couldn't see anything with her appendix or anywhere else, so we wait to see.
The registrar last night said they would want 24 to 48 hours of observation, but if they don't know what is wrong, heaven only knows what they will do then.
In the meantime, the girls are driving me daft :)