Wednesday 2 July 2008

Well I suppose I should write something..

..but I can't figure out what! I got lots of nice things in the charity shops on London but can't be bothered to get off my bum and photograph them and ditto the fab fabric and goodies I got from my local scrapstore early last week. I'm starting on the teachers presents for everyone at Anya's nursery this afternoon so tomorrow I should have some work in progress photo's at least. Oh - I did list some new badges on Etsy last night so I can show you the pictures of them at least!



These New Zealand butterfly ones are my favourite and I have lots more pretty postage stamps I can turn into badges.

I quite like these two badges as well but wouldn't wear them myself - thought they would be perfect for my Etsy shop though!

Right better go and get making!

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

I'll keep saving the stamps for you then!!!

Apryl said...

they look great! love the butterfly ones... but seeing as I'm American I love the US stamps as well.

lu summers said...

hi :)
yep, my stitched badges are made with a badge machine, i would never tell you to bugger off! ;)