Tuesday 3 February 2009

New items!

I know I said I would be back yesterday but I was still feeling under the weather and couldn't be bothered to do much! I am feeling better but my nose looks like Rudolphs and I'm still sneezing a bit. Here are some new bits and bobs I have been working on.

Everything in this Spring Blossom brooch is recycled/repurposed or reclaimed except for the brooch back. And yes that includes the thread! Expect to see more brooches on a similar theme soon.

I have also been having fun making some magnet sets featuring similar repurposed papers to those I use on my badges and tags. I like these junk mail magnets purely because they are never going to be exactly the same as other sets!

And who doesn't like a bit of Beatrix Potter? Well my sister for one but that's a long story :) This magnet set can be found here.

I have 3 more magnet sets to put up into my shops so expect more product blog posts soon :)

7 comments:

Tip Top said...

Fantastic! Love the little bags they come in!

Tweed Thoughts said...

These are fab! Love the new packaging too :D!

Twiggy said...

Lovely!
Twiggy x

Kirsty said...

I really like the envelope magnets...just lovely.

Erin said...

I love your magnets! I want to cover my whole fridge in them! and your triangle chickens, too!

Sharon said...

I love the envelope magnets! Funnily enough I've been collecting old envelopes since xmas but didn't really know why!!

dropstitch said...

The envelope magnets are great! I've been printing on old (I mean repurposed!) envelopes recently and a few of your envelopes look very familiar to me... I'm sure it won't be long before I can name the companies who use each design. How sad. The blue one on the bottom right is my personal favourite envelope pattern - it's a beauty!