Wednesday 4 February 2009

Phew - busy busy me!

I am very very busy at the moment with tidying the house (yep still doing it!) and with trying to keep up with posting 3 times a day over on Cuteable. I am determined to do it though and having 'themes' for each weekday is making it slightly easier. So I am going to be a little boring on here until I get into the swing of things but rest assured I will still be posting. It may not be very exciting but I will still be posting :) Here is something to cheer you up - a picture of me wearing stripey tights on Sunday. And yes I did go out wearing the outfit, much to the amusement of some people in the pub. Don't care though as I got a huge dessert to bring home - it was my birthday weekend after all!

And yes I do realise that I look scared in the photograph - not sure why - and that I seriously need to do something with my hair!

5 comments:

Tip Top said...

V impressed with the tidying up lark!

And do like those tights!!

CurlyPops said...

Great tights! And are you wearing my favourite shoes? Are they Dunlop volleys?

Sarah said...

Ooooh i LOVE those tights!
x

Jennifer Rose said...

I like the tights! :D

natural attrill said...

I think you look fab! and I love those tights.
Penny.