Thursday 24 June 2010

Wowsers! Or the ultimate creative space (4 years later!)

4 years ago today I gave birth to this little one - she is literally minutes old in this photo. They had just flipped me over (I gave birth on all fours) and they laid her in my arms. She was wide awake and alert as I'd had no drugs (they tried but I threw them back up!) I think she was a little surprised to be out so soon, as were the midwives who told me I was being silly when I said I needed to push. Needless to say when they could see her head they soon changed their minds!

So much has happened in the last 4 years and we love you very much - you are our bright, funny, gorgeous blue eyed girl. Happy Birthday Tizza Tazza.


*I'm adding this post to the Creative spacers list today as I did have a hand in creating this little one :) Visit Kirtys for actual craft happenings though!

10 comments:

Karen Jinks said...

Doesn't time fly! Happy Birthday young lady! xxx

Daisie said...

The ultimate in creation, clever Mummies making beautiful babies, I remember it well. Happy birthday Tara xxx

Liesl said...

The ultimate creative space! She's a real cutie.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Tara, what a beautiful young lady you are turning into x

Elissa - said...

Yes we forget about our ultimate handmade gifts!Also, how soon time flies doesn't seem five minutes since my little cutie was that age running around in a fairy costume, she is now a big stroppy 14 year old whose hobbies include vast amounts of time on the internet and rolling her eyes! Happy birthday to your baby! Elissa x

Tip Top said...

Happy BIrthday Tara! And well done Mummy too!!

PS Card in post!

Unknown said...

They grow up so quick ;D Happy birthday to your little on!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Wow - that really IS the ultimate creative space, hehe!! Beat that!
Happy Birthday Tara - you are one very cute creative space :)

Jen Walshaw said...

It was a good day for babys. As you know Mini is four today too

Twiggy said...

Belated Happy Birthday Tara, what a gorgeous young lady!!
Twiggy x