Yep another meme!
Things you've already done: bold
Things you want to do: italicize
Things you haven't done and don't want to - leave in plain font
1. started your own blog
2. slept under the stars
3. played in a band
4. visited hawaii
5. watched a meteor shower
6. given more than you can afford to charity
7. been to disneyland/world - just got back in fact from Paris!
8. climbed a mountain - Ben Nevis with my father in law
9. held a praying mantis
10. sang a solo
11. bungee jumped – would love to do this!!
12. visited paris- went for our honeymoon and we are planning to go back for our 10th anniversary this year!
13. watched a lightning storm at sea – I hate the water so this wouldn't be good for me!
14. taught yourself an art from scratch
15. adopted a child
16. had food poisoning – can’t imagine anyone italicizing this!
17. walked to the top of the statue of liberty
18. grown your own vegetables- tomato plants don’t really like Burnley though as it’s too wet!
19. seen the mona lisa in france
20. slept on an overnight train
21. had a pillow fight
22. hitch hiked
23. taken a sick day when you’re not ill
24. built a snow fort
25. held a lamb
26. gone skinny dipping
27. run a marathon
28. ridden a gondola in venice
29. seen a total eclipse – on said honeymoon in Paris 10 years ago
30. watched a sunrise or sunset – in Hawaii, it was beautiful
31. hit a home run
32. been on a cruise – not for me
33. seen niagara falls in person
34. visited the birthplace of your ancestors
35. seen an amish community
36. taught yourself a new language
37. had enough money to be truly satisfied
38. seen the leaning tower of pisa in person – purely so I can do the ‘Look I’m holding it up’ photo op!
39. gone rock climbing – loved it!
40. seen michelangelo's david in person
41. sung karaoke – can’t think of anything worse as my singing voice is awful
42. seen old faithful geyser erupt
43. bought a stranger a meal in a restaurant
44. visited africa
45. walked on a beach by moonlight – twice. Once in Goa and once in Hawaii.
46. been transported in an ambulance
47. had your portrait painted
48. gone deep sea fishing
49. seen the sistene chapel in person
50. been to the top of the eiffel tower in paris – need to persuade Matt to do this as he doesn’t like heights!
51. gone scuba diving or snorkelling
52. kissed in the rain
53. played in the mud
54. gone to a drive-in theatre
55. been in a movie
56. visited the great wall of china
57. started a business
58. taken a martial arts class
59. visited russia
60. served at a soup kitchen – I would like to do this at Christmas once the girls have left home
61. sold girl scout cookies.
62. gone whale watching
63. gotten flowers for no reason
64. donated blood – I’m a big believer in this
65. gone sky diving
66. visited a nazi concentration camp
67. bounced a cheque – never but I did put a pin mark through the numbers on the bottom to delay a cheque once. It won’t go through the automatic reader apparently and has to go through by hand!
68. flown in a helicopter
69. saved a favorite childhood toy – I still have Pink Ted
70. visited the lincoln memorial
71. eaten caviar – nope but I eaten snails
72. pieced a quilt – working on it!
73. stood in times square - and said Yatta as a hommage to Hiro from Heroes!
74. toured the everglades
75. been fired from a job
76. seen the changing of the guard in london
77. broken a bone
78. been on a speeding motorcycle
79. seen the grand canyon in person
80. published a book
81. visited the vatican
82. bought a brand new car – my first car, a little Saxo
83. walked in jerusalem
84. had your picture in the newspaper
85. read the entire bible – does the childrens bible count? LOL
86. visited the white house
87. killed and prepared an animal for eating
88. had chickenpox
89. saved someone’s life
90. sat on a jury
91. met someone famous
92. joined a book club
93. lost a loved one - my Nana
94. had a baby- x2
95. seen the alamo in person.
96. swum in the great salt lake.
97. been involved in a law suit
98. owned a cell phone
99. been stung by a bee – it hurt a lot!
I pinched this from Nikkishell and if you decide to play along then please do and let me know so i can see what you have done/want to do!