Thursday 8 January 2009

What I'm wearing Wednesday

I'm cheating too like Cam at Curly Pops although I am a day late and she posted the outfit she wore on Tuesday. Good job it's not taken too seriously!

Please excuse the pose - this was right after I had pretended to be an Egyptian and a little teapot! Don't ask :) Now to the outfit. The dress I nick name my Bet Lynch dress as it is leopard print and can flash a bit of cleavage if I want it to. It came from a charity shop (although originally Next) as did the rest of the outfit. The green cardigan is originally New Look but came from a charity shop in Doncaster and the shoes (which are brown) are originally from Clarkes but I found them in a charity shop still with the labels on for £6 - bargain! I have no idea where the bracelet came from and the belt was another charity shop find. The brooch (which you can see details of on Flickr) is again from a charity shop (see a pattern here?!) but I bought it when I was in my early teens and honestly don't know where. Below is my outside outfit.

This coat was a bargain. It came from the annual jumble sale I go to back where my parents live and on the Saturday they do a fill a black bag for £2. This was one of the things I grabbed and it works out that I paid about 20p for it :) It's a fabulous Windmoor granny style coat and has fabulous leather detailing round the collar, pockets and sleeves. The scarf also came from a charity shop :) So I'm 100% Thrifted today too which is great as I haven't participated for a while.

I am going to from next week be joining in the My Creative Space that Kirsty is starting on her blog - I can't this week as I physically can't get into my craft room because of all the junk piling up in it. I'm hoping to get cracking with tidying and sorting it this weekend but we will see how sorting the rest of the house goes.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gonna steal your coat!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Love your style! - hope you don't mind me following your cue with 'my creative space' - thanks for the link:D

CurlyPops said...

I'm want to steal the entire outfit! I love the photo at the top, it made me giggle.

fi said...

love the dress and that coat is killing me:)

Missa said...

That coat is lovely and it looks so warm and cozy :)