Friday 15 May 2009

More notebooks

I've finally got the last of the notebooks listed! I am also spending today going through my Flickr photographs and seeing which items I have taken photographs of but not listed yet. Going to be tricky and time consuming and I don't think I will get it all done today!

Anyway - on to the notebooks

5 Minutes Peace and the Peter and Jane notebooks are listed in my Folksy shop.

What to do in Summer and Little Martha are listed in my Etsy shop.

And The Story of The Little Red Engine was listed in my Folksy shop for about 2 hours last night before he sold! I like quick sales :)

Right better get looking through those Flickr photographs.......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your busy day ! Those notebooks are so nostalgic :)

Tweed Thoughts said...

Well done on the sale - I'm liking these notebooks - yum :D!

ATELIER said...

These notebook are absolutely brilliant. You are a most excellent crafty recycler, well done on you innovation x

Tina Peacock said...

My Little Train notebook has arrived & I love it (& stickers/envelopes) I can't wait to fill it with lovely things! Thank you x

Missa said...

These notebooks are so great!