Sunday 3 May 2009

Vintage buttons

So I have been busy for the past few days getting some of my vintage buttons sorted and sewn onto cards in colour themed sets - my extensive research on Twitter showed that colour sets were preferable to mixed! Here are the sets I have listed so far over in my Anya's Attic Etsy shop.

The pink set - I love those flower ones!

The purple set - it's a pity that I didn't have more of those big ones as they would have been perfect on a coat I have!

And the white set. These are beautifully patterned.

So I would be grateful for any feedback you have on these sets - thanks. Oh and you wouldn't believe the state of my thumbs after sewing this lot onto cards - holes galore!!

6 comments:

theothermousie said...

Please stop showing me these beautiful things!!!! Oohhh the white ones are a bit fab........

Jennifer Rose said...

the sets look great like that. I love those top pink ones :D

Tip Top said...

Wow!!!! I knew these would happen one day! Love the stamping!

Tizzalicious said...

Oooh, those pink ones in the top picture are gorgeous!

Becca Joy said...

They all look so lovely! I especially like the white ones!

dropstitch said...

I've been making up button cards recently too! They look quite different from yours though. I really love the white set. I'm not sure if it's because I like the actual buttons more or if it's because they look so nice against the colour of the card... Maybe a bit of both!