Thursday 11 February 2010

My creative space

What I would love to be doing today is re-arranging my craft room to make room for these two fabulous creatures that arrived this morning.


Long 'Stretch' Johnson who hails from the Cirque de Chaussettes.


And The Mad Catter who hails from The Other Mousie. Both are the creations of the lovely Sarah and as soon as I have more money I will be back to bring some of Mr Johnsons friends over from the circus!

However what I will be doing is tidying this little mess up in preparation for making some more envelopes later!

See more creative and hopefully less messy creative spaces over at Kootoyoo.

3 comments:

theothermousie said...

Thank you very kindly my dear swirly lady! I'm so glad they arrived safely - glad you like them too - I always worry!! xx

Turtle said...

I love Stretch Johnson, I'm so jealous that you have one! x

june at noon said...

Sorry I'm chiming in late. Been away! I suppose the cleaning has to precede the creating. Good stuff in your space!