Friday 9 September 2011

2 posts in one day - better known as the big quilt reveal!

I have finished the quilt!!! Before I show pictures I want to thank those of you who commented either here or over on Twitter about the quilt in question. Thanks :) I have made up my mind about the price I want for the quilt and I hope that when you see the pictures you think it will be worth the £65 I have decided to charge - do let me know :)





Each animal and some of the trees have been quilted round - the smaller shapes have been left un-quilted due to time constraints and personally I think there is enough quilting on it. The last picture shows the backing fabric I chose too which has nice green, blue and beige stripes. I might make another of these with a different backing fabric - I have a nice pink and red spot that would work well!

I'm hoping it will get lots of attention at Saltaire tomorrow and may even sell. If not I know which baby it is going to!

3 comments:

WendyCarole said...

love the fabric. I think £65 is a fair price.

CurlyPops said...

Gorgeous Lynsey. Good luck at the fair!

Dolly Cool Clare said...

Really awesome blanky! Totally and utterly worth £65..hope it sold today for you :)