Monday 20 April 2009

Fabulous Aceo's!

I am really pleased that I started Aceo Showcase otherwise I would have missed these gorgeous pieces of art from 5erg.

As soon as I had blogged about this Golden Willow Tree I knew I had to have it and would you believe that 3 others fell into my shopping cart at the same time - well at $2 a piece I had to really :)

The silver butterfly was destined to be a present but it is staying in my craft room as it is just beautiful - I can always go back for more! These pieces are all made from spray paint and they really are beautiful in real life - I am so pleased with them! I can heartily recommend the service too and the speedy postage. All in all an excellent purchase. I'm going to look at them again now :)

3 comments:

Silja Erg said...

Thank you for the nice words! :D I was very proud to hear from the Aceo showcase owner and now this too! How cool is that! Thank you :D

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh shiny! those are beautiful :)

Tip Top said...

Wow!!! They are very fab!