Friday 24 April 2009

A thifty outfit for a charity shop expedition

The skirt I put on this morning inspired me to go and hunt out more bargains at the charity shops and boy am I glad I did!

Grey/green shoes - a charity shop in Bolton £3
Pink tights - Primark
Blue pleated spotty skirt - 50p from a hospice charity shop in Lancaster last week
Black cardigan - bought about 2 years ago from a charity shop in Skipton I think and it was new with tags still attached
White top - so old I have no idea where it originally came from. Pretty sure charity shop though.

I'm channelling A Cat Of Impossible Colour today although she does colourful tights much better than I do!

I got some great bargains today in the charity shops of Accrington and I'm off to take photographs now. You will have to wait until tomorrow to see the goodies though. I went with Alex - thanks for a great afternoon out chick!!

4 comments:

theothermousie said...

You look fab! A woman after my own heart! I love a bargain too!

Best wishes

Sarah x

Tizzalicious said...

I love your skirt!

Daisie said...

And a rather excellent photo of you too me thinks, ho-ho!!

Thanks for a fab afternoon!

xxx

Anonymous said...

Loving the skirt!