Thursday 15 April 2010

Creative Space

My creative space today is all about my sewing box.

I sorted it out and tidied it up while I was at my mums (I even hoovered the bits of fluff and thread out of it!)

I counted and I have 3 chicken doorstops that need zips sewing in and 11 chicken pincushions which need filling with rice and sewing up (3 of those need eyes too) So no prizes for guessing what I will be doing today :)

Go and check out what other creative spacers are doing over at Kootoyoo.

5 comments:

Cathie said...

what lovely pics and gorgeous sewing box!
enjoy your pincushion stuffing.

Tweed Thoughts said...

I love your sewing box - I should really get myself a decent one, I have a sweing 'bowl' at the moment! :D

Pins and Needles said...

nice sewing box! i keep meaning to get one, at the minute my work is all over the place :)

june at noon said...

I'm impressed that you actually vacuumed out the fuzz. That's serious business!

Jennifer Rose said...

nice neat and tidy :)