Wednesday 28 April 2010

The slides from my talk about social media

I'm only including the ones that are relevant for social media - not the ones that contained details about me or any of the screenshots I took for demonstration purposes. There are lots of slides - be warned!

And below is a slide talking about how I personally use social media to help my craft business.

Obviously these are only rough outlines and I actually spoke about each site and how it can be used effectively in more detail (not including Facebook as I don't use it much!) I'm not going to include my notes but if you do have any questions then let me know in the comments and I will get back to you. Not for a few days though as I am stepping away from the computer for a bit to catch my breath. Never fear though as there are posts scheduled for you :)

And I must say a big thank you to my husband, Matt for doing all the hard work of putting the slide together for me. It would have just been me talking otherwise - thanks Matt :)

2 comments:

Tweed Thoughts said...

Wooooo! What a great post Lynsey - you are a veritable fountain of knowledge! Thanks for sharing this on your blog and well done on the presentation - you really deserve a break!! :)

Tip Top said...

OOhhhh!!!

Very good!