Saturday 10 April 2010

The sun has been shining!

So we have been enjoying it! Yesterday after swimming the girls and I went to an indoor play area and while they played I sewed a fair number of chickens. There are no photographs yet however as I have been enjoying the sunshine! In the afternoon we tidied and swept the garden and cleared out the sand pit which was full of wet and mouldy sand (nice!) Then today the girls have been playing outside and Matt and I have been sorting Bumble so he is ready for spontaneous trips away :) Oh and we have also been enjoying a couple of these.

Yum!

5 comments:

theothermousie said...

Good for you Swirly - hope their are a few more beautiful days like this coming up - so we can all enjoy more!

Don't suppose there are any choc ices left...?

Tweed Thoughts said...

Enjoy your lovely weather! :)

CurlyPops said...

Sounds perfect! As we're heading into cooler weather (finally), you can look forward to lots of sunshine. Yah!

WendyCarole said...

it reached 21C here yesterday could've done with one of those

Esme Dodsworth said...

hehe as soon as I saw a choc ice I had to post me and my OH only yesterday said it was the perfect weather for a choc ice :-D