Tuesday 27 July 2010

Craft Juice Tuesday

Now without fail I do these every Tuesday over on Cuteable and I thought it was about high time I did one over here! What is it? Why, it's Craft Juice Tuesday where on a Tuesday you choose the things from Craft Juice that have caught your eye and blog about them - simple! Here's my picks for today (and you can see 10 other things I have chosen over on Cuteable!)

I think it's the colours in this bag that I like although the shape is pretty pleasing too! Get this cool bag from Jentwinkle.

I've chosen this beautiful baby book as it was made for us (well our new baby niece!) by the very lovely Ruth of Tip Top Toppers. It's so well made as well as looking gorgeous!

I just fell for this riot of colour - isn't it fabulous? These polymer clay canes can be bought from Deco Sweets.

To balance up the baby genders I thought I would feature this cute card from Molly Moo Designs.

Star Wars with added bling - how fabulous is that? Get this funky necklace from sassyNpunk.

Why not head over to Craft Juice and find some things to make your own blog post - let me know if you do so I can check it out!

3 comments:

Tip Top said...

I very nearly picked the Darth Vader and the fimo canes - how strange!!!!

Thanks for featuring me!

Tweed Thoughts said...

Great picks - must check Craft Juice out :)

Frances said...

I just bought that bag :)