Tuesday 6 July 2010

Some Folksy items

I'm really pleased with how well the listing everyday 'July Jesters' is going over on Folksy. I have indeed managed to list everyday (so far!), have relisted some things too and also listed some things in my Etsy shop. My Flickr doesn't know what has hit it - lots of pictures being edited and made public!! I still have lots and lots of items to list so I might start listing two things per day but we will see how I go!

These are the things I have listed on Folksy over the past few days - 3 sets of gift tags and 1 set of mini envelopes.

And here are the gift tags I listed on Etsy - I used some wrapping paper from Lu Summers. I won one of her items in the Folksy Christmas upcycle competition ebay auction and it was sent out to me wrapped in this paper. Recycling at it's best!

2 comments:

Adventure Mother said...

I love those gift tags, especially as they are made from recycled materials. I may have to pay a visit to your shop again soon to get something to go with my chicken!

GiddyStuff said...

I do love those tags, really into doodle patterns at the moment