Tuesday 9 March 2010

Sale items part 3 - clothes

There are lots of items so you might need a brew to sit through this!

A pretty blouse with pink embroidery - needs a new button but I have plenty :)


Spotty!

A very cool jumper - and it fits perfectly!

This is apparently from a series of crime novels but I thought it might be for this lady :) It's perfect for exercising.

This is perfect for walking in - I wore it yesterday.

Tiger t-shirt. I couldn't resist it even though it will only be worn in bed!

Matt and my mum laughed when I got this but they did concede that it looks better on :)

Two fab tank tops - the one at the top was new.

Another dress

A light cotton dress with pretty lace collar - perfect for summer.

Gorgeous pink skirt

Bright yellow skirt

A trio of pretty nightgowns

A very cute Wombles t-shirt that is too small for Tara - boo. I might keep it for the teddies :)

And the piece de resistance is this wonderful 3 piece bikini. Does it fit - yes. Does it look good - no! The bra section doesn't leave much to the imagination and the shorts are a little tight. However I couldn't leave it there even with the howls of laughter from my mum :)

That is the last of the sale goodies - part one is here and part two is here. Not bad for 2 and a half bags full!

8 comments:

Daisie said...

Really like the wrap dress with the bluey-greeny squashed circles.

The wombles T is too cute. Either give it to me (as I have assorted small boys) or get some oval plastic handles and take off the sleeves, sew up the bottom hem, work some jiggery-pokery with the neckline and create an amazing mini-tote!

xxx

Unknown said...

Your 'stash' is great, I'm especially lovin the Wombles Tee. I now have T-Shirt envy :0)

Twiggy said...

Blimey you have a gift for spotting lovely stuff. The womble t.shirt is fab, love the bikini, would probably have fitted me perfectly when I was about 8 :) very pretty dresses too.
twiggy x

Tweed Thoughts said...

What a great stash - you deifnitely have an eye for a bargain :)!

Tizzalicious said...

My boyfriends' sister is called Gretchen! :D

june at noon said...

What a great bunch of finds! I'm particularly thrilled that you will be thinking of me every time you exercise. ;)

x vInTaGe VioLeT x said...

wow i love that womble t-shirt and the darker coloured dress.

Dusty said...

You should make a pillow out of the wombles shirt.

PS... What's a womble? o.O