Saturday 22 September 2012

Horrible Histories

If you follow me on Twitter then you will know that I am a huge fan of Horrible Histories and I particularly love the songs that they do. Here are a few of my favourite ones - they do change quite often though!



The Horrible Histories boys at their best - I like an RAF uniform and love that they are taken the mick out of Take That songs in this!



Du du du du *snap snap* du du du du *snap snap*



Just brilliant - it should be on the curriculum :) Matt and Anya know all the words, me and Tara are learning them!



Not as topical as it would have been a month ago but still great!



If you like Kate Bush then you will like this!



Go compare......... :)

3 comments:

Bigbluebed said...

We love Horrible Histories it his house too.

I had to show my daughter the originals, on which the songs were based as she had never heard of them...Adam Ant, The Addams Family etc.

Twiggy said...

We love them too, especially the RAF one !
Twiggy x

Tip Top said...

The king & Queens one is the best!