Thursday 6 September 2012

My Creative Space - mistakes

I make lots of different things and often make things in batches so they will last a few weeks rather than having to make things as one offs all the time. So, the other day I was making some owl gift tags and because I hadn't made any since the start of the summer, I forget what colours they should be! I knew roughly what colours but forgot the actual colours!



So instead of pink and orange we have pink and yellow and red and orange! There is also a red and pink but the photograph was awful. Sometimes mistakes can be good :)

Joining in with My Creative Space this morning.

2 comments:

dropstitch said...

Pink and yellow was definitely a good mistake, I think :)

Megan said...

new colours are always a good thing at the change of season I think!