Friday 28 September 2007

I knew that one day....

.......I would be tagged! I'd looked on as people I knew were tagged and finally I have been - now I've just got to think of 7 interesting things about me!! Thanks ColdCell for tagging me!

Here are the rules which you must abide by if you are tagged.

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself: some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.

Right 7 interesting facts about me - hmmmmm

1. I come from a family who like their tattoo's. My dad has lots (arms, chest and back) my mum has 3 and I have one. It's on the inside of my left wrist and is of a monster type dragon thing - I'll get a photo! I plan on having more done but I then feel guilty as I can't then give blood for a year. Maybe I should get them all done at once and then I only have to have a year off from giving blood! My sister is letting the side down as she doesn't have any although she does have her nose pierced.

2. I'm a bit of a geek! I like Star Wars, Hero's, Dr Who (the yummy David Tennant makes it very,very watchable!), Lord of the Rings (the books more than the films) and I do like Anne McCaffrey's books. Here's a picture of me and the girls at the Star Wars convention in London - gotta get them trained young!


3. I used to be a teacher of primary children (4-7) but I grew to dislike the amount of time it was taking up - and this was before I had children. I can't imagine doing it now with two children - they would never see me!

4. I feel very lucky to have met the love of my life when I was 16 - he's been mine for 13 years now!! Ain't he gorgeous!


5. I love recycling/reusing things - as you can see by my Etsy shop!! My favourite thing to make is my chickens (using vintage fabric of course) and these little egg box sewing kits.

6. My spelling and particularly my grammar is terrible! As is anything to do with numbers - I was told in front of the whole class when I was about 7 that I was very stupid because I didn't know my tables and that fear has stuck with me ever since - numbers ergh! Good job I only taught reception and year 1 really wasn't it!!

7. I am very good at remembering and recognising faces (I'm a whiz at the pub quiz on the pictures round!) but I'm not very good at remembering facts. I definitely have a visual memory - doesn't stop me loosing things though!

Cor - that was harder than I thought - I hope they are enjoyable facts and that you managed to get to the end!

I'm now going to tag

Anice
Picklesticks
Steven
London Mummy
Emma
Lisa
Shiso Mama


I'm looking forward to reading your random facts now!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

S'ok - I'm pants at numbers too!! Take a calculator to the craft fair - I am!!!!

Emma said...

Thanks Swirly. I never knew being tagged could be so hard.......lol.