Wednesday 14 May 2008

Stickers!

Here are some sneaky peeks of stickers I have made. I'm still uploading them to Flickr so these aren't all of the ones - just the ones that have uploaded so far.

I like these black and white stickers - I've made them from some lovely paper that I'd forgotten I had and found in the big tidy up of the craft room! My favourites of these are the flower shaped stickers. But my favourite stickers of the ones I've made so far are these below which of course feature re-purposed goods!

Little house stickers made from an old map of Scotland! I'm really pleased with how these have come out so expect to see them on Etsy soon! So I'm really loving my new sticker machine and I'll be back tomorrow to show off the things I bought at the charity shops this morning and what I made with yet another new toy! Oh and some more stickers I would imagine as they haven't all uploaded yet!

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Oh wow!! I am totally loving these!!! I may have to buy some hehehehe!!! Go girl!!!! Its not pimp my ride, but pimp my sticker hehehehe!!

Tizzalicious said...

I love them all!