Tuesday 29 January 2008

Last day of being in my twenties!

And it feels good actually!! I'm not nervous about turning 30 - in fact I'm quite looking forward to it!

On Ruth's insistence (and she honestly made me!) I opened my presents from her a day early. She wanted my reaction to them asap and seeing as she gave them to me a week ago I think I've made her wait long enough!


My actual birthday card is fantastic - I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! And the present itself isn't bad either! They are little notecards with chickens on the front - she knows me well! I'm just deciding if I am allowed to keep them for myself or if I have to send them to other people. I think keeping them for myself might just win out!


So on the eve of my 30th birthday I am sat here in my bird pajama's (what else!) with a glass of wine and when I have done this post I am going to hunt down the latest episodes of Project Catwalk on t'internet.


Cheers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday!! Glad you like the card and the notelet things - had great fun making them and no burnt fimo in sight!!

Katrine K said...

Cheers, and happy 30 th birthday! I am a bit late, but nevertheless. Hope you did have a great day!

Laura said...

Happy Birthday!
Hope you ahd a chickin great day.