Monday 25 February 2008

OH NO!!!

I have just discovered that Anthropologie now ship to the UK. Well there goes lots of my money!! I am still very tempted by these shoes but they are still very expensive. I'll maybe wait for them to go into the sale! I love the styling of the photographs and of course the clothes are beautiful. We found a branch when we went to New York and it was heaven! It was only when I asked about shoes though that I found out that they don't stock shoes in the actual stores and they are only available online - boo! At least I now know that I can get them if I'm really good!

Now I have a question for you - do you use hankies? Handkerchiefs? I ask as I managed to get a whole load of them from the jumble sale the other day and I like the idea of using them instead of tissues but what do you think? Here's some pretty pictures of them blowing in the wind outside on the washing line.




I think the last one is my favourite!

And this was the view that greeted me when I was hanging the washing out this morning - beautiful! I can't wait for spring to get here as I'm not a winter person.

1 comment:

AMCSviatko said...

I'm definitely a hanky person, especially black and white ones...

In fact, if I can be so cheeky as to ask - if that is indeed and black and white spotty hanky I spy on your line and you happen not to want it I'd be very happy to come to some sort of arrangement whereby it comes to live with (and be loved by) me :-)