Sunday 24 February 2008

Whoooo hoooo!!

I've got 200 hearts in my Etsy shop! Yeah 200 people who like me and my work. Ooooh it feels good I tell you! Thanks to Janice of Clip Clop Horseshoes for my 200th heart. Something nice will be winging it's way to her soon. I also 'know' Janice through the forum too.


Please ignore the slightly dodgy photo with the black block over mod chicken - paint shop pro was playing up this morning!

Today is shaping up to be a good day - Matt cooked bacon, sausages, eggs, beans and mushrooms for us for breakfast and a roast dinner is set for later. I don't do roasts so it looks like I'll only have to sort lunch today - yeah!! I've also sorted out the mess under my kitchen sink - I'm sure I don't need 11 (yes 11) bottles of cleaning liquid! Most was on special offer and the cupboard was such a mess I couldn't see what we already had. At least I know I don't need any more ecover multi surface cleaner (which is by the way, fabulous for cleaning floors) and has a wonderful lemon smell.

Anyway I am off now to finish off the Mothers day cards I started the other day.

1 comment:

Daisie said...

I'm sorry but you can never have too many cleaning fluids!!!