Well I took some photographs of my new style business cards yesterday and they came out quite well. If you have seen my previous business cards then you probably won't see much of a difference! I have decided to ditch the iron on sticky stuff as it left a residue all over my iron and the fabric on the cards itself. I've decided to sew them on instead and I personally think they look great! I can't use invisible thread though on them as it snaps very easily and then leaves me with 4 lots of thread to sort out!
I think they are fairly representative of my business and I am going to add a range using paper instead of fabric too so that should sum up my business quite well! Obviously the fabric and paper is all recycled/repurposed!