Wednesday 26 March 2008

Photoshoot

The chickens are going upstairs shortly for their photoshoot in the light box so there will be some new chicken doorstops in my shop soon as well as cards and a slightly new design of business card. The business card won't be for sale in the shop obviously (unless someone wants to give me money for them!) but they are going to have their photo's taken today.

At nursery it is Spanish Day today so Anya had to dress up in red and yellow to represent the Spanish flag. I have plenty of red for her but no yellow. I have plenty of yellow for me but that's not very useful. Anyway, we compromised (as she insisted she had to be yellow and red) with a yellow ribbon in her hair. I'm tempted to find an oak tree on the way back from nursery to tie it round!!

No comments: