Tuesday 12 August 2008

Everything has a re-use in our house!!

Like teabags! This is a sneaky peek at a little something I am working on and I've used tea bags in it. I'll unveil it when it's finished - can you guess what it is??

And now onto other things. I've made some address labels for the numerous parcels I post out - what do you think?


I'm going to make some changes to them like making the coloured line separating the from and to sections straight (as it is in the top picture) and I think I'm going to use a thinner pen for the black lines as my writing is quite small and the lines are quite big! There is plenty of room to write too which I like. And the last question is - would you buy them? If I do sell them do I need to have my name on there somewhere and where would you suggest - and how many in a pack? I was thinking 20. Any ideas would be appreciated - thanks!

3 comments:

Tizzalicious said...

I love the labels!

I gave you an award in my blog :)

Moiface said...

Yes sell them! They are great! I think you could put your name within the chicken so that it doesn't confuse the postman....

Maybe packs of 10, 20 and 50? Not sure.

Great work!

Anonymous said...

Might think about offering them as custom labels -- with the customer's logo and name on them? In addition to just cute 'here's a chicken' labels, maybe.

But then I love doing custom stuff, so I tend to think that way...

They're awesomely cute, in any case. :)