Monday 8 September 2008

Bloody Torchwood*

*Imagine it said in a Welsh accent by an older woman while looking at a blowfish driving off in a car. If you have no idea what I am talking about then look here. If you do then yeah - it's great isn't it!

Torchwood (the spin off tv series from Dr Who) is very good but it makes me forget to write posts that I said I would write about yesterday! We are currently on Series 1 as we didn't watch it when it came out and it is very addictive hence the follow up post didn't come yesterday - sorry!

Anyway, yesterday I said I would write about some goodies I have recieved and here they are.

The map and the Yorkshire playing cards are from the lovely Jenny at Jennyflower in thanks for some goodies I sent her a while back. She was right in thinking I could use some yummy Northern things - I've already earmarked some of the cards for a card for my dad! So thank you Jenny - it brightened up my Friday :) The chicken brooch has been made for me by the lovely Alex - that girl knows I like my chickens! I'm still thinking of the perfect outfit to wear it with but if I can't do that then it will go onto my jacket so everyone at school can see it. It's in bright colours too so it's perfect for me. Thanks Alex :)

I'll be back tomorrow with some things I have made that I am very pleased with - kitsch and recycled! It doesn't get much better than that!

1 comment:

Sarah J. said...

Ha, ha! :D I saw that episode the other day :) I'm actually really liking series two, maybe even more than series one!