Wednesday 10 September 2008

Peg bag!

It's a well known fact that I like hanging my washing outside to dry (I hate it being draped around the house) so when a friend asked if I could make her some peg bags I readily agreed. So last night I sat down (after sketching out some designs - get me!) to make this peg bag. It is slightly too big (!) and the front gapes a little but these are things that are easily fixed. So expect to see more peg bags from me - I'm thinking they will be perfect for the craft fair I have in Nov.

I should have ironed the fabric beforehand but it's only a prototype and I don't iron clothes so.... :) I'll be back later on today with the giveaway details!

3 comments:

Claire said...

Oh, those are lovely! I too do not iron clothes :)

Tip Top said...

Wheeeee!! Fab!!

Nat said...

People get too hung up on ironing don't they! I just don't see the point in making something all smooth and neat only to hang in a wardrobe for a week before we put it on and crumple it again!