Wednesday 17 September 2008

On my desk....on a Thursday

....but we can pretend it's a Wednesday though right??

I know it's not exactly a desk but my lap will do nicely enough as a sewing table when the weather is this nice. I couldn't just sit inside and sew - I had to relish the sunshine as it's been a rare commodity in the UK over the past few months! The apron is part of a custom made baking set that comprises a personalised apron, recipe cards, child size baking tins that can actually go in the oven and a bag to put it all in. I'm hoping to get it all finished tonight to send off first thing tomorrow but if not then it will be tomorrow afternoon.

And this was the view from my 'desk' - not too shabby!

1 comment:

Tip Top said...

Very nice!! And lovely weather too - I was stuck in an office all day.......