Tuesday 30 September 2008

Diggerland!

Be warned it is a very picture heavy post!!

This is Diggerland from the air - well to be precise the Sky Shuttle which goes about 61 ft into the air. I liked sitting at the edge and looking straight down :) This is Diggerland in County Durham by the way so it might differ from ones you have been to before.

And this is the Sky Shuttle - great fun!

Here we are enjoying the train ride that is pulled by a dump truck. I'm laughing in this one because the train went over lots of bumpy ground and I was trying to stop my boobs wobbling!

Matt and Anya on the Bobcats (not sure that's the correct name but everyone else was calling them that!). This was one of Matt's favourites as you could drive through really thick mud.

Hooking a duck using a digger isn't easy!

Anya loved driving the dump trucks so much that she persuaded Matt that she could drive by herself - and she did!

Matt didn't get to have all the fun - here's me and Anya digging in the mud!

Photo of the tractors for Tara - she loves Bob the Builder and this tractor looks just like Travis.

Matt was a little dissapointed you couldn't have a go in this but he liked going on the JCB pictured below. Anya loved it too but it was a bit bouncy for me - I'm a wuss nowadays!

While we were out mucking about in all the mud, this is what Tara was doing. We'll make a little lady out of her yet!

4 comments:

Tip Top said...

It looks fab!!!

Sarah J. said...

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! :D

Mrs.Kwitty said...

Wow--that's an interesting place, I"ve never seen anything like it! What fun!

Thanks for the comment on my blog--that was some fantastic schmoozing, LOL!! Good luck!

Smiles, Karen

Missa said...

Diggerland? I've never heard of such a thing. What a fun concept!