Tuesday 9 September 2008

New goodies

Well I have been busy this last few days and I have been making like crazy and sketching out ideas for new products - so watch this space! The things I most enjoyed making are these journals - recycled of course! This first one is my favourite purely due to the colours and the fab 70's graphics.

It has 100 pages of reclaimed paper (from the scrapstore) and would be perfect as an ideas book or just for doodling in. I was very tempted to keep it for myself but it is in my Etsy shop instead. Here are a couple more pictures of it.


Keith and Sally's plant book journal is fairly large so wouldn't be suitable to take with you anywhere unless you have a big bag. The one below though is perfect for taking along with you wherever you are though!

This one has 60 pages which again have been reclaimed from the scrapstore. Snow White and Rose Red is available in my Folksy store.


As these are vintage books and have had a life with children then they do have bumps to the edges and the large book has the previous owners name in the front - I think these all add to the character of the journals and give them something over boring shop bought journals.

I'm envisaging more of these coming soon as I use lots of books for envelopes and tags and have plenty of covers lying around! If you were wondering, I haven't forgotten about the giveaway for my 300th post - I was just figuring out what I was going to do. Come back tomorrow to find out more about it :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Fantastic idea! Love Keith and Sally hehehe
So when did you get the spiral binding machine? You are Inspector Gadget!! :o)

If the dolly book is still there I would love it - you'll have to let me know what it cost (IF you get it).