Friday 19 September 2008

Hahahahahahahahah!

Sorry this post is going to be hilarious for those of you who know me in real life or through the forum as I am probably the least organised person ever. I got his book out of the library this week in an attempt to inspire me to get off my arse and try and make my craft room tidy and organised. Apologies in advance for the not so good photo's - taking them at 7 o clock at night isn't the best idea!

Here are some of the inspiration shots of other peoples workspaces.


I don't think I could be that organised if I tried really really hard! As a comparison this is a picture of my craft room - it was taken 18 months or so ago but is still comparable to now in terms of the amount of crap in it!

So a mammoth task ahead. I don't think it will get done this year :)

6 comments:

Tip Top said...

Heheheh!! Yes I am sniggering!! But, you've seen the state of my house too so I can't giggle too loud!!!!

Nat said...

He he he! I am just the same. I pretend that I don't show pics of my house because of the state of the decor but I don't suppose I'm foolin' anyone! Swirly love, do you really want to be that organised? Messy people are the interesting (and quite often eccentric) ones. If you weren't a Messy Bessy you wouldn't be you! Please don't tidy up, we love you as you are!

Anonymous said...

Thing about a highly organized craft space is you can't do any work in it. 10 minutes of crafting and those rooms in the book would look like a pigsty!

Having said that I need to look out for that book - I can't find anything in my workspace!

Mrs Jelly said...

I have to say, since having a huge tidy-up the other week, I decided to "find a place for everything and everything in it's place". And do you know what? It works!!!
It just means instead of piles of stuff everywhere, I have piles of boxes with lids everywhere!!

Lindsey said...

Yay!! Let's start write a book about 'Real Crafter's Workspaces'. I know that, like me, you had a mahoosive tidy up/clear out not too long ago, and I can see that, like me, you've gone and lost your carpet again!! :o)

jennyflowerblue said...

Yours is way better....none of them had a snake! x