Sunday 28 September 2008

This is......

....show off time!! Ok I admit that I had to think hard about this one but I have decided to show you something I have made very recently that I am proud of. The lovely Ruth gave me a push and asked me to make some peg bags for her and I did. Here they are!

The first one is made from some curtains I got a little while back at the charity shop - Matt said he would prefer it if I didn't hang them up so I used the fabric instead!

This second one is made from fabric from Ikea - I love the bright colours (which look a little subdued here) and I made sure I bought lots of it!

Oh and I'm also proud of the fact that Matt and I made nearly 10 litres of apple juice today - no photo's so you will just have to imagine it. I just need to whizz down the blackcurrants and raspberries we picked yesterday to add to it and then it can all go into the freezer to keep us in juice for a little while :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those peg bags are gorgeous! Love that Ikea fabric.

You made how much juice?! That's some autumn haul! You're going to be soooo healthy this winter - no colds for you!

Sarah J. said...

That fabric is from Ikea? Do you remember the name of it? I don't think I've ever seen it before! Maybe they don't have it in Canada....

CurlyPops said...

Love the peg bags...what a cool idea! Since when do men care about curtains anyway..he he he

Tip Top said...

I KNEW I recognised the peg bag from somewhere! Now I remember you showing me the fabric! I'll try and keep the peg bag near the window so it can still feel like a curtain!

Can't wait to get my mits on them! Thank you!!