Thursday 24 November 2011

My Creative Space - lots done so far!




I've made lots of envelopes, packaged them up and even packaged up some extras that were waiting to be done.


I turned a badly fitting dress that rode up all the time (t-shirt type top bit and cotton flowery skirt) into a useable skirt :) The t-shirt bit when it had been chopped off only just came down underneath my boobs so you can see that it was never going to stay at a decent length! And as I don't wear leggings only tights, it was becoming a modesty issue! At least as a skirt it is the right length and should stay put where it is supposed to!


I am also planning on sewing up a hole in this turquoise skirt and covering it with this fabulous patch that I won as part of a giveaway from Millicent Crow.

Before I start sewing though I need to tidy my front room :) Go here for more Creative Spaces.

3 comments:

Lyn said...

You have been busy....well done!
xx

june at noon said...

Very busy. Well done!

Emily said...

Yay, good to see the print in action! The envelopes look great :)