Sunday 8 June 2008

Just a quickie

I'm really daft in that I forgot to take a photograph of the completed birthday present (I remembered as we got to the party) but I have made similar things in the past and will dig out a photograph for you - doh! Went running again this morning and managed to run for a whole three songs - Matt bought me an MP3 player so I could sing along (!) as I'm running. It did work though and the 3 songs added up to 9 mins37 secs so I ran for nearly 10 mins!!! Not bad for only my third time out running :)

I've been tagged by the lovely Ruth so here are my answers to this meme.

Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate no contest!
Big Mac or Whopper: Whopper as McDonalds taste like crap
Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi Max but Diet Coke is acceptable if they don't have Pepsi
Beer or Wine: Wine
Coffee or Tea: Tea - I love my tea
Apple Juice or O.J.: Orange Juice
Facebook or MySpace: I have a My Space for Cuteable and Facebook for me but I haven't logged onto Facebook for about 5 months!
Summer or Winter: Summer
Windows or Mac: Windows
Cats or Dogs: Cats even though I am very allergic. I don't see the attraction of dogs

Best go as it's bedtime - night night

2 comments:

Tip Top said...

Hehehehe!!! Good answers there!!

Glad the running is going well - very impressed!

Lindsey said...

Snap! Snap! Snap! Snap!... I think I agree with all of your answers apart from the tea/coffee conundrum. I need my shot of caffeine in a morning. Tea is for the afternoon. :o)
Thanks for cuteable-ing me and incywincystitches. How exciting!! I really really will get etsy sorted. Honest.