Thursday 9 July 2009

The washing fairy

How I wish that the washing fairy would come to my house!

This little lot is load number 17 of about 50 - why oh why did I leave washing all my fabric until I had 50ish loads to do?? I have bought fabric since I started this mammoth task and it has gone straight into the washing machine - lesson learned! I think it will take me until the end of the summer to get everything washed and sorted onto shelves again - just in time for starting Christmas ideas!

Although if the sky over Burnley stays like this then it will take even longer!

2 comments:

theothermousie said...

She never visits my house either - don't know what I've done to offend her! x

Unknown said...

I think someone in my house thinks we actually have one of those fairies!
;)

Good luck with your loads!
;)
Crazy to think that Christmas crafts are getting closer!
Sylvia